Marti Michell Equilateral Triangle Quilting Rulers Set - Large and Small 60-Degree Triangle Rulers
- INCLUDES 2 Marti Michell Perfect Patchwork System Rulers: LARGE 60-degree triangle ruler (8963) for 3-inch to 9-inch triangles and SMALL 60-degree triangle ruler (8962) for 2-inch to 6-inch triangles
- DOG EARS are AUTOMATICALLY REMOVED as you cut the pieces, resulting in perfectly matched pieces for accurate sewing and less bulk at intersections; and, pressing is easier, too
- MEASURES THE TRIANGLE ON THE SIDE because it's the only measurement that is common to all of the shapes in the family; other equilateral triangle rulers measure the height of the triangle from the center of the bottom to the top point
- CONSTRUCTED OF THICK, CLEAR ACRYLIC so you can rotary-cut multiple layers of fabric at one time, easily and precisely; features a perfect 1/4-inch seam allowance so you get specific-size pieces with no guessing
- DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS are included with all quilting templates and rulers, along with ideas for more quilt designs
Making quilts with equilateral triangles has never been easier—especially when you are using combining these templates with the hexagon and diamond templates. They're great for Baby Blocks and Thousand Pyramids quilts, but they are perfect for patterns like Seven Sisters that combine hexagons or diamonds with equilateral triangles.
Pieces cut with these rulers fit perfectly with Marti Michell Hexagon Template Sets G (8950) , H (8951) and Mini Geometrics Set N (8956).
Please note: Patterns by other quilt designers may not use triangles measured on a finished side and their strip width may be for triangles that still have pointy (dog ear) corners. Marti Michell patterns can be used with other designers’ patterns but you will need to read and compare before cutting strips.
Made in the USA
You'll love making quilts with these triangle rulers!