Marti Michell Fusible Tape - 2-Inch Wide, 60 Yards, Single-Sided, White
- USES for this lightweight, single-sided fusible tape: fuse your batting together, following the Marti Michell quilt-as-you-go technique; stabilize seams; secure and reinforce bias edges
- WON’T GUM up your needle
- Soft enough to quilt through for HAND-QUILTIING
- TIPS BOOKLET includes Marti's Famous "Low Fat" method introduced in her Machine Quilting in Sections book and a no-binding finish for table runners
- Fusible tape is also REFERRED TO AS fusible interfacing tape, fusible bonding tape, fusible web tape, fusible fabric tape, iron-on tape and no-sew fusible tape
- Fusible on one side only
- Use Marti’s Choice Fusible Tape to join batting scraps or enlarge small bats. It’s easy! Abut two cut edges and place batting tape, fusible side down, on batting. Cover with press cloth and use a medium hot steam iron to secure fusible tape in position.
- Use this fusible tape and follow the sewing machine quilting techniques as explained in Marti’s best-selling book Machine Quilting in Sections (8025) (book not included)
- The fusible tape 100% polyester. It is machine washable and can be dry-cleaned. Machine wash in warm water. Machine dry low.
Note: This is an Affiliate Link. If you click through to Amazon and make a purchase, I might get a small percent of the sale. There is no increased cost to you.