Marti Michell Hexagon Quilting – Book Six is for Hexagons, Hexagon Sets G & H, Mini Geometrics Set N
- INCLUDES – “Encyclopedia of Patchwork Blocks, Volume 6 Six is for Hexagons” quilting book (8966), Small Hexagons Plus Template Set G (8950), Large Hexagons Plus Template Set H (8951) and Mini Geometrics Template Set N (8956)
- 28 DIFFFERENT SHAPES are possible with the 17 template pieces included; shapes for hexagons range from ¾-inch to 3-inch
- DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS for all 3 template sets are included in the “Encyclopedia of Patchwork Blocks, Volume 6 Six is for Hexagons” quilting book along with planning, cutting and sewing tips to make amazing patchwork quilts
- TEMPLATES are CONSTRUCTED OF THICK, CLEAR ACRYLIC so you can rotary-cut multiple layers of fabric at one time, easily and precisely; feature a perfect 1/4-inch seam allowance so you get specific-size pieces with no guessing; feature the HOLES for DOT-TO-DOT piece accuracy
- The shapes work INDEPENDENTLY and WITH OTHER SETS of the Marti Michell Perfect Patchwork System
Hexagons are measured based on the length of a finished side.
- Large Hexagon Set H Plus template set includes 3 pieces for cutting 11 shapes based on 1 1/2-inch and 3-inch hexagons, plus companion shapes.
- Small Hexagon Set G Plus template set includes 9 pieces for cutting 11 shapes based on 1-inch and 2-inch hexagons, plus companion shapes.
- Mini Geometrics Set N template set includes 5 pieces for cutting 6 shapes, including a 3/4" hexie (hexagon).
”Six is for Hexagons, Volume 6 of the Encyclopedia of Patchwork Blocks” is the companion book for hexagon template sets G and H, the Mini Geometric Template Set N plus the 60-degree equilateral Triangle Ruler in two sizes. The quilting book contains over 4 dozen quilt designs to make with the 60-degree family of shapes. Marti has removed the mystery of planning, cutting and sewing the classic Thousand Pyramids, Tumbling Blocks, Flower Garden, Seven Sisters, Spider Web and other patterns. Companion tools include Sets G, H and N, plus the 60-degree equilateral Triangle-Ruler in two sizes. Paper quilting patterns are included. The book is a softcover and 72 pages.
Set G and Set H instruction sheets both include many classic 60-degree angle patchwork designs and steps for using the templates as rulers for rotary cutting perfect strip widths. Use Sets G and H to make quilts shown in the Encyclopedia of Patchwork Blocks, Volume 6.
The Marti Michell 60-degree Triangle Rulers (not included), small for 2-inch to 6-inch triangles (8962) and large for 3-inch to 9-inch triangles (8963) work perfectly with this set of hexagon quilting templates.
Made in the USA