Marti Michell Kaleidoscope Rulers and Kaleidoscope ABCs Quilting Book Bundle, 3 Items
- INCLUDES large Kaleido-Ruler (8642), small Kaleido-Ruler (8641) and the Kaleidoscope ABCs quilting book (8049)
- BOOK PROVIDES DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS for using the Kaleido-Rulers so you can make perfect Kaleidoscope-type quilt blocks, ranging from 2 inches to 16 inches
- Rulers are constructed of THICK, CLEAR ACRYLIC so you can rotary-cut multiple layers of fabric at one time, easily and precisely
- SPECIAL ENGINEERED CORNERS on the rulers automatically reduce bulk in the quilt
- More than 14 DIFFERENT FULL-SIZE KALEIDOSCOPE QUILTING PATTERNS are in the book, with pattern sizes range from crib sizes for baby quilts to king size for bedrooms; quilting book content also includes tips and techniques for general quilt design and construction
In addition to the details for making kaleidoscope quilts, the Kaleidoscope ABCs book includes a diamond border to use on any quilt, instructions for previewing patterns with mirrors, defining quilt sizes, how to cut half-Kaleido-Angles, tips on planning Kaleidoscope quilts, using a design wall, getting a good seam allowance, adding a flap border and mitered borders. It’s 80 pages, full color, 8 1/2" x 11", soft cover. A perfect addition to your quilt library.
Use the Kaleido-Rulers to EASILY AND PRECISELY CUT the two different kaleidoscope triangles from either single-layer fabric strips or multiple-layer fabric strips; Small Kaleido-Ruler makes quilt blocks from 2-inches to 8-inches; Large Kaleido-Ruler makes quilt blocks from 6-inches to 16-inches
The Marti Michell Perfect Patchwork System features special engineered corners that automatically reduce bulk. This revolutionary corner concept means cutting pieces that match perfectly: no pinning or guessing required; no more "dog ears" ensnared by the throat plate; no shadowing through light fabrics; no going back after sewing to trim excess bulk ~ it's trimmed away at the same time the pieces are cut.
Made in the USA