Marti Michell Log Cabin ABCs Quilting Book and 2 Marti Michell Log Cabin Quilting Rulers
- Includes Log Cabin ABCs book (8043), log cabin quilting ruler for ½ and 1-inch strips (8227) and log cabin quilting ruler for 1 and 2-inch strips (8038)
- 14 LOG CABIN QUILT PATTERNS are included in the Log Cabin ABCs quilting book; book also includes tips and tricks, detailed instructions for cutting with the Log Cabin Rulers, full-size patterns, and how-to’s for a variety of Log Cabin styles, including Courthouse Steps and Off-Center Log Cabin
- CUT STRIPS TO EXACT LENGTHS for block sizes up to 14" with ease, efficiency and accuracy with these quilting rulers
- RULERS ARE MARKED with both a letter and the actual length in inches for each strip - just the lines you need, so there is no distraction, no confusion, no unnecessary information.
- FINISHED STRIP WIDTHS are 2:1 on both rulers, so you can cut strips from both sides to make Off-center Log Cabin blocks.
We think you'll be amazed at how much easier it is to piece Log Cabin blocks from exact-size strips, rather than sewing long strips and cutting off the excess (sometimes crookedly). Block sizes are determined by strip width and how many strips are used to make a block of a desired size. The wider the strip, the fewer strips needed. Book is a softcover and has 80 pages.
Log Cabin Ruler 8227 is for 1/2" and 1" finished (1" and 1-1/2" cut) strip widths.
Log Cabin Ruler 8038 is for 1" and 2" finished (1-1/2" and 2-1/2" cut) strip widths. This ruler is the perfect size for cutting Log Cabin strips from Jelly Rolls!
Rulers are acrylic and make blocks up to 14" square. Instructions are included for cutting strips the correct width and chain piecing blocks.