Marti Michell Fusible Tape Bundled with Her Quilting Book: Machine Quilting in Sections - 3 Items
- These QUILT-AS-YOU-GO supplies include: 60 yards of 1-inch wide fusible tape (8220), 30 yards of 2-inch wide fusible tape (8221) and Marti’s best-selling book Machine Quilting in Sections (8025)
- SEWING MACHINE QUILTING techniques explained in the quilting book teach you to machine quilt in sections on your own sewing machine; You can finish more quilts without the expense or delay of sending them out to be quilted
- Use the LIGHTWEIGHT FUSIBLE TAPE to fuse your batting together again; won’t gum up your needle; soft enough to quilt through for hand-quilting; also use it to stabilize seams and bias edges; fusible on one side only
- LOTS OF ADDITIONAL QUILTING TECHNIQUES in the book – 6 ways to assemble quilted sections, 3 ways to add borders to quilted centers, 12 examples of common quilt styles suitable for Low-Carb quilting and 4 step-by-step patterns featuring Low-Carb quilting techniques
- You can machine quilt in sections on your own sewing machine! No extra equipment to buy! No additional space required! You can finish more quilts without the expense, or delay, of sending them out. Just divide your quilts into smaller sections, easy to manage and easy to assemble.
- There are a dozen examples of common quilt styles suitable for Low-Carb quilting: medallion, diagonal set, strippy, etc. Four step-by-step patterns featuring Low-Carb quilting techniques, including Not Such Hard Times, shown here. For variety, try Low-Fat Quilting - divide the batting, not the quilt!
- The TIPS BOOKLET packaged with the fusible tape includes Marti's Famous "Low Fat" method introduced in her Machine Quilting in Sections book and a no-binding finish for table runners.
- Use Marti’s Choice Fusible Tape to join batting scraps or enlarge small bats. It’s easy! Align two cut edges and place batting tape, fusible side down, on batting. Cover with press cloth and use a medium hot steam iron to secure fusible tape in position.
- Book is softcover and 72 pages.
- The fusible tape 100% polyester. It is machine washable and can be dry-cleaned. Machine wash in warm water. Machine dry low.
Note: This is an Affiliate Link. If you click through to Amazon and make a purchase, I might get a small percent of the sale. There is no increased cost to you.