Marti Michell Quilting Template Set for Perfect Patchwork Quilts: Volume 1 Book, Template Sets A & B
- Quilting Template Set INCLUDES 3 Marti Michelle products: Encyclopedia of Patchwork Blocks Volume 1 book (8342), Quilting Template Set A for 3-inch Quilt Squares (8251) and Quilting Template Set B for 4-inch Quilt Squares (8252)
- 390 BLOCK POSSIBILITIES with block sizes ranging from 5 ½-inch to 32-inch; 69 designs in 4 to 8 sizes each are included in the quilting book
- UNIQUE PERMANENT IDENTIFYING NUMBER on every acrylic template piece; The collection of patchwork quilt blocks featured in Volume 1 is keyed numerically for use with the corresponding Perfect Patchwork Templates; the designs in the book are indexed for block names, page numbers and multiple sizes (including metric)
- PERFECT SMART-CORNER DESIGN on the templates is a revolutionary technique using double-blunt corners engineered for perfect alignment - no more dog ears
- STRIP CUTTING CHARTS and TIPS for quick and easy rotary cutting; quilting templates are perfect companion tools for strip cutting and piecing techniques; use to cut multiple layers at one time
Quilting Book - The Encyclopedia of Patchwork Blocks, Volume 1 includes blocks that you can make with either Template Set A or Set B. The book contains 390 block possibilities with block sizes ranging from 5 ½-inch to 32-inch. There are 69 designs in 4 to 8 sizes each included in the quilting book: 43 traditional designs like Barrister’s Block, Dutchman’s Puzzle, Flower Pot, Fox and Geese, Gentleman’s Fancy and 26 new block designs that look traditional. The quilting book is a softcover, 8-1/2 by 11-inch book containing 48 pages. Paper patterns are included in the book.
Templates – Template sets A and B are basic geometric template sets. Each set includes 7 clear acrylic templates, laser cut for accuracy using 1/8-inch acrylic. The templates in Set A are based on a 3" (7.6 cm) finished square and its most common component parts. Those in Set B are the same geometric components of a square, but are based on a finished 4" (10 cm) square. Any patchwork block you can make with Set A templates can also be made with Set B; it will just be larger. The versatility of the templates means you can make several block sizes from each set of templates. All templates assume a 1/4-inch seam allowance.Click here to see Marti Michell demonstrating Templates Sets A and B on YouTube